Over a period of time, we worked on developing a framework looking at major wealth creators historically in the Indian market.
We have sought to distil common characteristics of such businesses and make a framework to identify future wealth creators.
We call this proprietary framework the ‘Ranking of Business Models’ framework.
This framework helps us first select a good business model and then allocate higher to great businesses.
The framework was presented at various forums like CFA Society India - Mumbai, Calcutta, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Indore Chapter, Delhi Investors Association, and also at B-schools like IIM Calcutta, IIM Indore, IIM-K Delhi Alumni Chapter, ISB Mohali.
The video and the slides of the CFA Mumbai event are attached below.
Ranking of Business Models framework Ashish Kila of Perfect Research at CFA Mumbai - October 2019 from Perfect ResearchTo download the presentation - Click Here
We look forward to your comments and suggestions on how we can further improve this process.
Response from the audience after the presentation
For more images click the below-given link
The author, Mr Ashish Kila would like to thank his entire family & team at Perfect Research for their extensive help in the preparation of the above presentation, especially our Chairman and his father Mr R.A. Kila for all the guidance and support.
- We are not SEBI Registered Investment Advisors
- Nothing in this article is, or should be construed as investment advice. The stocks mentioned in the post are for educational purpose only and are not recommendations; the purpose of this post is to highlight a framework which an investor can apply to any company.
- This is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) to buy/sell the securities/instruments mentioned.
- All the posts on this blog, including this one, are for educational and discussion purposes only.
- Please do not take buy/sell or any investment decision based on articles you read on the blog. These are only meant to provide information and initiate discussion. The final decision is and always should be of the reader only.
- There are no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, or results obtained from any information set forth.
- Perfect Group’s officers, directors, employees, principals, and/or contributing authors may have positions in and may, from time to time, make purchases or sales of the securities or other investments discussed or evaluated in this letter.